Please read the following terms and conditions for your benefit.
These terms and conditions outline the contract between Commsverse (“Us” / “We”) and the Customer (“You”) and govern all purchases of products and services from Us.
- All purchases will be made by You in full and in advance of services and products being provided or shipped by Us.
- All purchases will be made using secured credit card processing services provided by Stripe.
- We do not store complete credit card information on our servers. However, we may store the last 4-digits of the card number used in any transaction in order to process refunds accordingly.
- Where you purchase products or services from Us that have a recurring charge, payment information relating to the charge will be stored securely on Stripe and controlled / secured using their highly stringent data access and controls security.
- All charges are made in UK Pound Sterling and You are responsible for any charges relating to currency exchange and banking fees associated with your transaction.
- On products and services that are provided in the UK, VAT will be charged on the sale, even if the purchaser is located elsewhere.
- Physical items will be shipped by Us following full payment by the cheapest logical shipping rates for the product purchased unless you have paid for a higher service.
- Digital items will be delivered via e-mail immediately on purchase completion
- You are responsible to pay any customs import duty charges that may be applied to goods shipped internationally
The goods or services purchased shall be provided by Us to the advertised specification where possible. Variations in service or product may be provided as an alternative in exceptional circumstances.
Refunds (Non-Event Tickets)
For products and services purchased that are not related to Events, you are protected by the Distance Selling Regulations. You are entitled to receive a full refund if you return your item(s) to Us unopened and unused within 14-days of purchase. You may not be entitled to receive a refund on your purchases if the item has been opened, used or has been personalised for you within this period.
After the 14-day cooling off period, no refunds will be offered. If an item breaks, please consult with the manufacturer warranty that may be provided.
Refunds will only be made to the original card used to purchase the product or service. If the card has expired, or the account closed, you may be offered an alternative such as gift vouchers or credit note.
Tickets purchased for any of our events, either free or paid fall under these general terms and conditions, unless otherwise stated on the ticket.
- The ticket you purchase is valid only for the event which you have purchased the ticket for and is not transferrable to another event.
- The ticket you purchase shall also only be valid for the named person on the ticket. Sharing or donating tickets to other people is not permitted.
- You may transfer your entire ticket and rights supplied under the ticket to another person free of charge up to 14-days before the scheduled date of the event by emailing [email protected] with the details
- In the event that We postpone the event to another date for whatever reason your ticket shall remain valid for the rescheduled date
- Tickets for events are not covered by Distance Selling Regulations and therefore have no cooling off period. However, We offer all attendees the option of a full refund on their ticket up to 45 days before the original scheduled date of the event.
- Refunds 44 days or less to the event will not be given. However, you may still transfer your ticket to another person.
- If the event is postponed and a new date offered for the same event within 44 days of the original date, your ticket will automatically be transferred to the new date.
- If the event is cancelled at any time with no alternative date offered, you will be entitled to a refund.
- Refunds for no shows or change of mind after the refund period has elapsed will not be offered.
Data Sharing with Event 3rd Parties
We are funded primarily by exhibitors who want the opportunity to talk to you. This may be in-person or digitally. Without this, exhibitors would not pay to attend the event and you would have no event to attend. At the end of the day, they only want to find out if they could help you with something or not.
We understand that your data is important to you and that we are responsible for the proper use of this. Our standard terms with exhibitors restrict them to the way they can use your data in accordance with the agreement. Our agreement permits them to use your information to send one follow-up e-mail post event and providing you with an unsubscribe and opt-in to receive more options.
They are not permitted to add you to other general mailing lists or e-mail you directly unless you have given consent via badge scan or 3rd party data capture solutions they may have on their stand at the event.
After they have sent their one communication to you, they are instructed by agreement to permanently delete your data unless you have opted-in to receive more from them.
Therefore, you agree to the following, unless otherwise stated
- You agree that your name, email address, phone number, company name and job title will be shared with the official exhibitors of the event in which you have purchased a ticket
- You agree to receive one e-mail from each exhibitor at the event post event to this e-mail after which, you can unsubscribe or opt-in to receive more
- If you permit an exhibitor to scan your badge at the event, you are agreeing specifically to their own terms and privacy policies.
For the avoidance of doubt, these terms are effective regardless of your attendance.
If you do not consent to this data sharing between controlled manner, then you should not purchase a ticket to our events.
Data Collection & Use
We collect your data to analyse the performance and quality of our events. This includes attendance of both physical and virtual events. You consent to us tracking your data throughout your attendance for the use of performance and analysis only. This includes:
- Sessions you may have added to your session builder
- Sessions which you may have attended
- Videos you may have watched and the duration
- Navigation of the event pages including link clicks and downloads
We do not sell or share this information with 3rd parties. However, you agree that we can use the information we gather to determine performance and share as part of our marketing, anonymously and aggregated.
Specifically for event, we retain your personal data for a period of 60 days post event for the purpose of any post event administration required. After this time, your data is permanently deleted. However, we will retain any usage data collected throughout the event you may have generated anonymously indefinitely.